Designed & engineered in Switzerland
- Bronze color hands.
- Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with an open view on the escapement dial side.
- Custom cut Sapphire glass.
- Hour, minute, small second and 24 hour hands.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters / 5 ATM.
- Comes with a dark brown vintage leather strap with brown stitching and black PVD buckle.
- Case and frame in 316L stainless steel, micro-bead blasted and brushed, coated with brown PVD, bezel and crown in micro-bead blasted and brushed bronze.
- 4 layered dial: first layer sun brushed light brown colour, second layer vertical brushed brown colour, third layer sun brushed dark copper colour and fourth layer vertical brushed black.
- Classic Tritec C5 “Super-Luminova” on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and on the 24 hour indicator.
- Bronze crown with brown PVD sealed with double O-ring.
- Black PVD steel hex screws on bezel and engraved back.
- Length: 48 mm / 1.89 in.
- Width of case: 46 mm / 1.81 in.
- Total width including the crown: 49 mm / 1.92 in
- Height: 13.7 mm / .51 in.
- Weight with strap: about 128 gr.
- Comes with a dark brown vintage leather strap with brown stitching and black, PVD buckle.
- Length: 240 mm / 9.5 in.
- Width: 22 mm / .87 in. at buckle