Watch comes with Dark Grey Nubuck with Blue Stitching Strap
Designed & engineered in Switzerland
- Classic blued hands.
- Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with an open view on the escapement dial side.
- Custom cut Sapphire glass.
- Hour, minute, small second and 24 hour hands.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters / 5 ATM.
- Comes with a dark grey Nubuck strap with royal blue stitching and grey PVD buckle.
- Case and frame in 316L stainless steel, micro-blasted and brushed, coated with grey PVD, bezel in forged carbon on brushed steel
- 4 layered dial: first and third layers, sun brushed light grey, second and fourth layers vertical brushed dark grey.
- Classic Tritec C5 “Super-Luminova” on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and on the 24 hour indicator.
- Crown sealed with double O-ring.
- Steel hex screws on bezel and engraved back.
- Length: 48 mm / 1.89 in.
- Width of case: 46 mm / 1.81 in.
- Total width including the crown: 49 mm / 1.92 in
- Height: 13.7 mm / .51 in.
- Weight with leather bracelet: about 128 gr.
- Length: 240 mm / 9.5 in.
- Width: 24 mm / .94 in. at buckle