Dietrich O.TIME-1 Carbon
Watch comes with a dark grey Nubuck strap with bright green stitching and grey PVD buckle
Designed & engineered in Switzerland
- Green hands.
- Bezel in forged carbon on brushed steel
- Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with an open view on the escapement dial side.
- Custom cut Sapphire glass.
- Hour, minute, small second and 24 hour hands.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters / 5 ATM.
- Comes with a dark grey Nubuck strap with bright green stitching and grey PVD buckle.
- Case, frame and bezel, 316L steel, case and frame micro-bead blasted and coated with black PVD, bezel in forged carbon on brushed steel.
- 4 layered dial: first and third layers, sun brushed dark grey, second and fourth layers vertical brushed dark grey.
- Bright green night luminescent »Super-Luminova« on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and for the 24 hour indicator.
- Crown sealed with double O-ring.
- Black PVD coated, steel hex screws on bezel and engraved back.
- Length: 48 mm / 1.89 in.
- Width of case: 46 mm / 1.81 in.
- Total width including the crown: 49 mm / 1.92 in
- Height: 13.7 mm / .51 in.
- Weight with leather bracelet: about 128 gr.
- Length: 240 mm / 9.5 in.
- Width: 22 mm / .86 in. at buckle